79. The Posi-pod! Topicpalooza! Featuring Alex Restrepo
May 23, 2023
This episode is MASSIVE! Alex helps us put a positive spin on the most burning corporate questions directly from the discord, including:
- Will families ever be able to own a house on a single salary again?
- How many improvements to the corporate world can come down to affecting change from within as opposed to forcing better practices from outside, such as via government regulation?
- Is Elon Musk the Antichrist?
- Is CYA culture a necessary evil, or is it just evil
- my Q - what is the point of all of this, not the podcast or Alex, but the point of corporate structure
- Corpo “workplace surveys”: anonymous or not? Blatant candor or tell em what they want to hear?
- why does/should pay exponentially grow past the VP+/CxO levels?
- Is HR, as a business area, impenetrably opaque or does it suffer from decades of terrible comms execution?
- What’s an indicator that you’re yelling into the void? Or is everything the void?
Visit our website to contact us and submit topics
Join the conversation on the Corporate Fam Discord
Follow us on LinkedIn
Get some Corporate Strategy Merch
Elevator Music by Julian Avila
Promoted by MrSnooze
Don't forget ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ it helps!